Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Understanding Lewy Body Dementia Through Robin Williams' Death

Scrapping around and seeking more material for the blog, I happened upon some clips on one of the apps on my Kindle FireStick the other night.  Watching these gave me pause.  I then decided I should use them  because it's always good to have a refresher course - and below I give you The Science Show's presentation on LBD, in which we get some very good, (but hyperfast) information, and then the PBS Newshour using Mr. Williams as the springboard for conversation, as well.

Whether you watch one or both, you will find yourself presented with some good, solid information that isn't quite as dry as many of the other offerings I've posted in the past.

Please, enjoy these and feel free to use them for reference in the future.



The Science Show 11/13/2015





PBS Newshour  11/05/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment